Saturday, January 14, 2017

Yes, It's the Communists Again

Protesters are coming to Washington, D.C.

And yes, the hard core communists of ANSWER are involved. But not mentioned.


The story does not even mention the significance of the picture they chose to illustrate their story.

So we've got that going for us.

UPDATE: Oddly the picture I used seemed to blow up the entire blog. So I removed it. Let me see if I can redo it.

UPDATE: Well, it seems okay now.

UPDATE: Oops. Somehow I killed the article link in an effort to save the post. It is back.

UPDATE: Idiot; useful; 1 ea.:

I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES

I'm sure Rosie O'Donnell would have felt the same way about clearing up all the "charges" regarding Hillary Clinton and her corruption if she had won the election.

Just as I am sure she was fully supportive of Bush 43 imposing martial law until President-elect Obama could "clear" his name regarding where he was born (and yes, that was always silly), his college transcripts, and a certain still-unpublished video of the man that might have explored the nature of that blank slate we elected.