Friday, September 23, 2016

Reunited (and it Feels So Good)

What is the limit of Russia's "reunification" efforts?

I was a fool to ever leave your side
Me minus you is such a lonely ride
The breakup we had has made me lonesome and sad
I realize I love you 'cause I want you bad, hey, hey

Despite giving Crimea to Ukraine three times, Putin says that Russia didn't annex Crimea. Oh, no! Crimea and Russia were "reunited." 

Russian President Vladimir Putin says Moscow did not annex the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea in 2014 but claimed it was "reunified" with Russia.

Yeah. The Russians really just piss me off sometimes.

And it feels so good! Who else might be reunited with poor lonely Russia because Putin decides he wants them bad?

There's the rest of Ukraine. All the pieces of Moldova. Estonia. Latvia. Lithuania. Belarus. Finland (from the Russian Empire days). Kazakhstan. Turkmenistan. Uzbekistan. Tajikistan. Kyrgyzstan. Armenia. Azerbaijan. The rest of Georgia.

Heck, toss in Alaska under Putin's logic. Or California.